CALL US: +44 (0)20 8004 3492


NNU Sign Up

Category: H1-B

H1B Visa Photo Requirements

H1B Visa Photo Requirements: Issues or errors with your H1B application can result in delays or even rejection of your visa.

Can H1B Visa Dependants Work in the US?

Who can apply for an H-1B dependant visa to work? With an H-4 visa, spouses of H1B visa holders can apply for employment authorization to take up paid work in the US.

H-1B Visa Lottery (How Does it Work?)

The H-1B visa lottery is a random selection stage, which applicants must be successful in before they can proceed to make a full petition for the H-1B visa.

Need specialist advice? Speak to our experts.