CALL US: +44 (0)20 8004 3492

B1 visa

NNU Sign Up

Category: B1 visa

How to Extend a B1 Visa in the USA

If you are currently in the USA with B-1 visa status, it may be possible for you to submit an in-country application to USCIS to extend your stay for a further maximum of 6 months.

B-1 in Lieu of H-1B Business Visa Guide

The B-1 in lieu of H-1B allows a business to send an employee to the US for a short-term project if that person is a specialized knowledge professional.

Which USA Business Visa?

If you are going to the US for business, check you first have the right permission in place to travel.

Need specialist advice? Speak to our experts.