CALL US: +44 (0)20 8004 3492

Visa Waiver Program

NNU Sign Up

Category: Visa Waiver Program

UK to US Visa & Entry Advice

If you’re planning to travel from the UK to the US as a British national, will you need to apply for a US visa?

Applying for ESTA for America

ESTA is a mandatory requirement to travel to the US visa-free. What information will you need to provide when making your ESTA application?

J1 to H1B Visa Transfer (Process Guide)

J1 to H1B Visa Transfer: A change of status from J1 to H1B status can be an attractive option for an exchange visitor to take up temporary employment in the US.

ESTA Approval with a Criminal Record?

Can you get ESTA approval with a criminal record, or will you need to make an application for a US visa and a waiver of inadmissibility?

Need specialist advice? Speak to our experts.