CALL US: +44 (0)20 8004 3492

Spouse visa

NNU Sign Up

Category: Spouse visa

Applying for a US Spouse Visa (Requirements & Process)

The process of applying for a Spouse Visa USA Green Card through marriage will depend on whether you’re applying from within the US or from overseas, and whether your spouse is a US citizen or a US permanent resident.

Spouse Visa for H1B Holder

As a spouse of an H1B visa holder, you can apply for a non-immigrant classification H-4 visa to join your spouse in the United States.

Need specialist advice? Speak to our experts.