CALL US: +44 (0)20 8004 3492


NNU Sign Up

Category: Dependents

Spouse Visa for H1B Holder

As a spouse of an H1B visa holder, you can apply for a non-immigrant classification H-4 visa to join your spouse in the United States.

E2 Visa For Dependents & Spouses

E2 Visa for Spouses & Dependants The E2 Treaty Investor visa provides significant immigration benefits for anyone setting up or buying a business in the

Need specialist advice? Speak to our experts.