B2 visa

HomeB2 visa

Visiting the US – Do You Need a B-2 Tourist Visa?

2018-07-03T20:24:02+01:00April 3, 2018|B2 visa|

B-2 tourist visa for short-term US visits: If you’re not eligible for the VWP, or your ESTA application is rejected, or if you plan to stay in the US for longer than 90 days, you may wish to consider alternative visa options such as the B tourist visa.

Go to Top